Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Regan's Party continued

Here are some of the kids racing by. Maile is on the staircase with Avery. The girls did well. They had some great hiding spots and hung real low so they could get more points.
I really couldn't get the best shot with our camera. The whole lazer tag room was amazing. It was two stories with tons and tons of hiding places. They have a low fog and black lights so that everything glows. They had music playing as well. We actually could have brought our own CD of music for them to play while we played lazer tag, but we forgot to bring it. The lazer tag game room was a huge!. I never made it upstairs because as I would walk around with the camera, kids would try and shoot me thinking that I was another enemy. I decided maybe it would be better to hang near the door. :-)

Regan and Ryan in one of the alcoves. Regan did REALLY well! I saw a lazer gun sticking out of the railing of the second story, getting points from those below. I found out later that this smart kid was REGAN! He was really proud of his cleverness! At the end of each lazer tag game, our guide told us the scores from highest to lowest. Regan came in at second place. We think he would have been number one if the number one winner hadn't covered up his lazer tag point catcher so other's couldn't shoot at him.

The kids had a blast playing, "Battalion," a game where each team is in a terminator looking robot and they fight against each other. I couldn't get all of them in at once. They all LOVED this game. The lazer tag center then had the game projected on the wall so everyone in the center could see how it was going. It was a really cool thing.



Regan was giving pointers as to how to win. He had a really great time. The lazer tag place has each party on such a tight schedule that we were unable to open up presents. Regan was a little disappointed about this, but enjoyed opening them at home. I heard back from several of the moms and kids the next day and they all said it was one of the best parties they had ever been too. Maile wants to do this for her birthday this year. Hmmm, I wonder if it will be any different from the boys' party. :-) Happy Birthday, Regan! We love you!!!




1 comment:

wgp said...

Happy Birthday to my MOST favorite grandson! and more love than the sky!