
For Regan's friend birthday party, he was really excited to choose a place called, "Chasers Lazer Tag and Paintball." The paintball portion of the warehouse was closed, thank goodness! We signed up for 2 hours of lazer tag, arcade games, and Battalion game. The party place runs a tight ship. They give you a party planner guide that takes the kids from station to station. We asked our guide how it usually works and he said that we could either hang with the party from station to station, or we could sit in the party room for 2 hours. I can't imagine sitting for 2 hours, so we rotated with them. Talk about an easy party to have for parents! Regan had 14 guests including himself. It was really fun to watch them play at each station. Regan was super pumped for his party. The night before his party, he came up to me, put his arms around my neck, and said, "Mom, I can't thank you enough for putting this party together for me! I love you! I am having a hard time going to sleep because I am so excited!" It was really cute! In the above picture is Regan in green.

We took up all the racing arcades. Some of the boys had to go around the corner to the other arcades.

We had pizza in our party room. The boys were super exited for the lazer tag game that they wanted to rush through the pizza and cake part. I could never get everyone in the same shot throughout the party. I tell you, I was not used to having so many boys in one room!!! It was like herding cats, they were too excited to sit in one spot! Regan did invite two girls though...Avery and Maile.

Here we are singing to the birthday boy. He was all smiles!!!

As our guide, Andy, was checking on the lazer tag room, the kids were super excited about how they were going to take the game and get the most points. Chasers is a really cool establishment! We would highly recommend this place to anyone!
1 comment:
That Michael brings a tear to my eye for the joy that he brings to all of us! I hope he never really grows up! I just love that he has fun, all the time...what a fun time. I swear that the pic of Regan when everyone is singing to him is "Little Ryan" I've seen that look on his face
Post a Comment