Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Still Downtown

I guess some kids have to take a break from all the fun! Now if you are asking what that green thing is in Eva's stroller...I'm going to have to tell you that it may LOOK like a mousse can, but she thinks it looks more like a trumpet from, "Little Einsteins." She wants to carry it everywhere she goes...including our downtown fun.
Near Millennium Park, is this great fountain. We didn't take a picture of the whole thing, but imagine two towers facing one another with water about 3 inches deep flowing in between them. The towers have different people's images on them, and then at a certain time, they blow water out of their mouths...the kids REALLY like this one! The images change of different people, I imagine from Chicago.
The girls and I got up close.
All the kids LOVE this part. As soon as they see the person pursing their lips together, all the kids run so they can be caught in the stream. Notice that Ariana is in love with this part!
The kids got soaking wet. It was so much fun!

No comments: