
Well, I had a TOTAL flashback except I was an adult this time. When I was a kid, we used to have this big chandelier in our dining room. My brother Mark thought it would be a whole lot of fun to climb onto the dining table and swing like Tarzan from our chandelier. My mom caught him doing it and was quite surprised. Well, I had my own "Mark" experience with Eva. I was doing laundry upstairs, and came downstairs to find her on the table touching the chandelier. I didn't catch her hanging like Mark was, but did catch her touching it. The chandelier was swaying so who knows if she had done the whole Tarzan thing. I asked her what she was doing and she grabbed the dusting rag and cleaning spray as if she had climbed up there to "dust and polish the table." and not be like Tarzan instead.

Ariana is the dare devil of our family. She absolutely loves and adores spicy food. When we go to Costco, she will sample all hot stuff that the sample ladies have....which scares the tar out of them that a little girl asks for the hottest sample they have. Anyways...Ryan LOVES giardiniera hot peppers....and so does Ariana. When she came home from school one day, I had a bunch of after school snacks on the table. Ariana looked at the table of apples, cheese, and carrots, and opened up the fridge to get out the peppers instead. She was taking handfuls of it, eating it with the hot oils running down her mouth. Her personal favorite: "Spicy carrots."

We have a tradition of family Sunday dinners every Sunday. Chelsea was gone to California this weekend, so Michael came by himself. He and the kids have their own little tradition of trampoline fun. The kids beg him to double bounce them. They each get a turn. Here is Regan's turn...which I think is cute because the girls are hanging on for dear life while the boys jump it up.

Michael told me to watch because he can really get the girls up high...and he holds on to them so that they won't fly away. I thought he was joking until I witnessed it myself. Here is Kyla flying high. Michael really did have to hold on tight to her as she really would have flown away. This is not him lifting her with his hands...rather it is all from a bounce! We are so glad that they live close by...we'd love to have everyone live close by...just let us know when you want us to start looking for houses....
1 comment:
Wow, I loved everything! The picture of Michael bouncing Kyla was incredible! You caught Maile bouncing too. Thank you, thank you for doing this blog, Dawn. You will be so glad for it one day when they're all gone.
LOVE you!
Mom
Post a Comment