
A watched a friend's child the other day, and so she brought over cupcakes as a thank you. Guess who really liked them?!

I can't tell you how sad I have been today! I don't want to embarrass myself and tell you how many times I have cried that the kids were gone. So...I will put on my brave face and tell you that I missed them TERRIBLY! Here they are ready to walk to the bus stop. Kyla just woke up, but walked with Ryan and all of us.

I'm out of order with the pictures..but here is the bus coming to get the kids.

The kids were so excited that they kept saying, "Let's go!"

I love the look on Regan's face here. It says, "Are you kidding me?! ANOTHER picture, mom?!" I am so glad that they are back home...they told me that they had a great day! I am so glad! I thought of them all day long...along with many tears. I can't believe that Maile is in 4th grade, Regan is in 3rd, and Ana is in 1st! It seems like just yesterday, they were babies! Where does the time go?! I know that my mom is going to laugh when she reads this, but I cried my little eye bulbs out with thoughts of them leaving for college and beyond....It goes by way, way too fast! I'm not ready!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment