Friday, August 22, 2008

Lunch with Moochie

I know I am going to get some flack for not posting a picture with this post, but I thought that it would be better than nothing. :-) I realized as I was halfway to the Pierson Palace, that I didn't have my camera with me....next time, I'll take it!!!

Yesterday, Michael worked from his home, so I decided to take the girls over there for lunch. We brought food and sampled food from Michael's place as well. It was a true feast! Especially since Chelsea works for Kraft and gets all kinds of food from them. We tried some crackers. :-) As we were walking up the stairs to their apartment, Michael opened their door and while Eva was walking up the stairs holding her little stuffed doggie, she said, "HI Michael! I missed you!!!" It was sooo cute! We had a party at his place. Eva and Kyla played with balloons until one popped on the ceiling...then Kyla wanted to go home as she thought the ceiling ate the balloon. All of the sudden, Michael's place didn't seem so fun with a ceiling that ate things. Michael put on the Monsters Inc. movie on their new huge tv...the girls were loving it. Time flew by all too fast as we had to get back in time for the other kids' bus. We love having Moochie and Chelsea close....we hope that Moochie can work from home so we can lunch with him again! Next time, we'll make sure that the ceiling is "sleeping."

No comments: