Maile is so cute with
Eliana. Ryan and Regan were gone on a Scout camp out this past weekend so all of us girls rented the Ramona and
Beezus movie and ate caramel corn. After putting down the three girls,
Maile,
Eliana, and I stayed up and watched some
tv. I looked over at
Maile and the baby and saw that they were fast asleep. So cute! I love seeing my sleeping children! They are like angels.

In our church ward, there were a group of us that were all pregnant together. We had 7 babies born within the time span of 40 days. At the ward chili cook off on Saturday, we put all the babies on the couch and took a picture.
Eliana is in the middle in the purple outfit. The boy next to her in the blue held her hand during the shots all on his own...if they end up dating later in life, we will know that it started on this night. :-)

I had the baby resting in my room. I walked by the hallway and saw her sitting by herself in the bumbo...hmmm...I know that she is super talented and all, but that is a little too amazing to think she got off the bed on her own, got the
bumbo, and sat herself in it in our hallway....I love the expression on her face..."Yep, Mom, they got me off the bed again and did another thing to me..."

I called to her and said, 'How did this happen?" Then I heard giggling in the hallway...Ariana's giggles of course.
Eliana turned towards her and smiled...and then spit up. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment