Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dawn's Birthday

It's hard to imagine that I am 34! Wow...does the time sure run circles around us! I was completely spoiled throughout my day. I came downstairs to this sight: an edible fruit arrangement...wow! cards, and my favorite breakfast of all time, eggs benedict! Ryan sent me on a scavenger hunt to find my present...skiing at our local resort. We went out to lunch at my new favorite resturant place and then had a nap. For dinner, we had take in Greek food with Moochie, Chelsea, Bib, David, Shelly, and Calleigh. So fun!
Can you believe that this is our family?! Wow! That is a lot of people there! Thank you, Mom and Dad for starting this 34 years ago!

Here is our little Eliana ready to celebrate.


This is the only picture I have of anyone else...I believe that one of the kids took this one. So cute!



No comments: