Wednesday, February 23, 2011

After Christmas break 2010

Since Maile is in the YW, she also gets to play basketball. She is learning new things, I tell you! With a basketball champ as her Dad, she will no doubt own the court!
Here she is in action. Go Maile!!!

This is also out of order, but after coming home from Oregon, we ended up having Kyla get the stomach flu on the plane...and then it hit Ryan, Regan, Ariana, and me. Funny thing is that we didn't know that we were all going to get it in this picture. Michael was tired so he told the kids he would pay them in Wendy's frosties if they massaged his back. So, they gladly did. Later that night, two of his masseuse team got sick. Luckily, Moochie didn't.


Ariana loves to hide. I called for her and couldn't find her until I looked in Regan's closet. There she was with a now newly outfitted Habib the doll.



No comments: