Wednesday, April 13, 2011

St. Paddy's and what not

I know that I have not posted for a month...yikes! So...over the course of a few days, I will be posting again. The kids are coming home soon...so I thought I would squeeze in a post to start the catch up process. We discovered a wonderful and magical thing at Target...course, EVERYTHING at Target is magical....well, almost everything. I thought that these crayola bubbles would be magical and they were...until they stained the cement, skin, and Ana's boots. It took days until it came off the cement. We hosed down the back and it rained a few days. We thought it was going to be permanent, but it eventually came up. Ariana's boots were not so lucky though, they went to the garbage. :-( The kids had a fun time with the bubbles though. :-)
Ariana liked the purple ones.
We love St. Paddy's day! This is the only picture I have from the day. Eliana is wearing a shirt that reads, "Grandma's lucky charm." Too cute! We had an Irish feast and enjoyed having family over. Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! This Irish Lassie feels quite lucky for all that she has!

No comments: