
I know that this picture is blurry...but it is the only one I have on our camera....will have to get some from Chelsea later... For Ryan's Christmas present, Chelsea and Moochie got him tickets to the Bulls vs. Phoenix Suns basketball game. It was really cute because Chelsea had never been to a game before. She went and got Bulls paraphernalia while Ryan and I donned the Sun's color of purple. It was so fun! We were sitting in the third row!!! Let me tell you that it is a different game to watch when you can hear what the players are saying and see how tall they are in real person! Moochie and Chelsea were caught rocking out on the huge view camera at the United Center. SOOO much fun! It didn't even matter that the Suns lost that night...well...I guess I am the one speaking about this...it probably mattered to Ryan. :-) Thanks Moochie and Chelsea! I can't wait for our next event! Cubs or White Sox?
No comments:
Post a Comment