Friday, January 28, 2011

The things that they do

Regan makes us laugh with the creative things he does in our house. I told him to take the dog out to the garage to eat and so I saw this above scene. He had torn up bread like Hansel and Gretal to lead Ella our dog to the garage. It worked! Clever job, Regan!
Eliana has sensitive skin. We have to put some special California baby cream on her face and body to help with her skin. I have it in her crib for when I change her. While I was getting her car seat ready to run errands, I heard Eva run to the top of the stairs and say, "Mom, I did it! I helped Eliana out!" I could only imagine what that meant. When I came upstairs, I saw the above scene. Eva "helped" Eliana out by opening up the cream and putting it all over Eliana's face. Thanks Eva for helping us out!

No comments: