Friday, January 28, 2011

Regan's play

Regan surprised Ryan and I by telling us one day that he was going to try out for the 5th grade play. Not only was he going to try out for the play, but he was going to try out for one of the leads, King Arthur. Well, he got the part. We were so excited for him! He did an awesome job. We are so proud of him!!!
Arthur looks on.

I love this picture because Regan has his eye on what he is supposed to do next which was to pull the boomwacker out of the stone. :-)


Arthur decided which one to pull, the sword or the boomwacker.



He chose wisely. Regan did a fantastic job! He had the audience laughing during his running scene...he was perfect! It was so sweet to see him up there. Yes, I must confess, I cried when he came out onto the stage. It was huge for Regan to try out for the play AND get the part he wanted. He has come a long way since his early years!!! We love you, Regan!




No comments: