Monday, December 13, 2010

A trip down memory lane

Ryan did a presentation on his missionary work in Micronesia to the young men's group in our church. When he went looking for his memory box to pull pictures for the presentation, he found other things from his youth. One of these was this adorable little hat. I have no idea the story behind this hat...who made it, etc. other than it was made for him when he was an infant. We put the hat on Eliana to see how it would have looked on Ryan. She was in a fussy state at the time...not even this fun hat changed her mood. :-)

Here is the front of it. So cute! I can only imagine how adorable Ryan looked in it as a baby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't remember ever seeing Ryan wear that hat! She sure looks cute in it, though!