
Ryan took Ariana on a date to get one of her absolutely favorite things in the world: HOTWINGS! She LOVES hot sauce! Here she is polishing off her hot wings.

Ryan started to shovel the snow in our front yard when Eva came to me and said, "I want to help Daddy!" I got her dressed up and sent her out. She grabbed a shovel and hung out with Daddy. She really likes being with her Dad. I often hear her say, "I love you, Daddy!" When Ryan put her down for bed the other night, he came into our room and asked me if she tells me how many kisses and hugs she wants before going to sleep...nope...she doesn't do that to me...she saves it for her Daddy. It is really cute to hear her tell him that she wants 7 hugs and kisses before bed. I love how she loves him...most of the time...as in I don't love it when she is mad at him for making her do a job or pick up her things when she would rather be playing instead. :-) He is the world's best daddy and husband!
1 comment:
true, Ryan amazes. I recognize that coat...large symbolism to see Ryan wearing it...love to all
Post a Comment