Monday, December 13, 2010

First snow and how we go

Well, this is funny that I am typing about our first snow when we are experiencing a much colder weather right now. Last week, we had our first real snow fall. The kids were super excited to go out and play. Here are Ariana, Annabelle (our neighbor), and Eva playing in the snow.
They loved making snow angels and ramps to slide down. It was a balmy 30 degrees at the time. Wish it was like that now...

This is how the girls go to the bus stop. I dress them like this when the temps get really low...like today. The wind chill is below zero right now. The weather channel issued a statement to us that read: "Wind chill readings will remain at dangerously cold levels from Monday morning through Tuesday afternoon. Wind chill readings will be 10 below to 20 below zero over much of the area... Even during the daylight hours. Frequent gusts in excess of 45 MPH...blowing and drifting snow...bitterly cold wind chills to around 25 below zero." I don't think we're in Hawaii, Oregon, Arizona, and Utah anymore, Toto!


Eva heard me snapping their picture and was angry she wasn't in it...so I snapped a picture of her coming fresh off the stairs from waking up.



No comments: