
We told the kids that if we read scriptures for a month straight without missing one day, we would do something special. So...drum roll please...we did AND have continued to do so for I believe 47 straight days. The kids wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese... Here is Kyla for a brief moment. She was enjoying herself jumping from here to there!

Ana was showing us her mad skills as she drove on!

I know...I don't know why this keeps coming up in this format, so just turn your heads to the side. Here is Ryan's favorite place! He still has game!

Regan and Maile were playing with the skee balls. They had fun shooting them everywhere...and do I mean EVERYWHERE!!!

Michael and Chelsea came with us. We had so much fun! Can you tell which kid is the most excited?! Michael was cute. He told us that he had the best time and wants to go back there again maybe for a date night... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment