Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More fun with Fall

I caught the girls down in the basement hiding in "their club house" which is the treadmill. They were having the best time talking it up and eating fruit snacks they had got out on their own from our food storage.

Kyla is a million miles an hour and that it putting it mildly. She really loves being a butterfly, so when I didn't hear her butterflying around, I was worried. I caught her passed out on the couch costume still on, mouth wide open. It made me laugh and smile because it is very rare that we catch her sitting still for a moment. Ah if we could only harness a quarter of that energy for ourselves!!! :-)
We have, I want to say a trillion, but really 16 trees in our yard. They all drop leaves like there is no tomorrow. So I find a love/hate relationship with these trees in the Fall time. We have a million leaves drop all over, and that is no lie! I enlisted the kids to help out...Eva decided that rakes were for the weary and was going to do the leaves power style.


Here are all the kids minus Regan...he was raking in another part of the yard...oh the joys of a corner large lot! Funny thing is, after spending 2 hours raking in our yard, the next day, our yard looked like we hadn't raked for weeks. How's that for job security?!



No comments: