Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Chuck E Cheese

Ryan and Michael decided to race one another. As you can tell, Moochie is blown away with Ryan's incredible skills! Chelsea can't believe that her husband got wasted!!! :-)
Ryan and Kyla were dancing on the blue screen that displayed on 6 different TV them dancing against different moving backgrounds. She is a Daddy's girl!

I caught Michael dancing it up on the blue screen. I'm not sure who loved this the best?!


Eva's favorite ride of the night. I kept feeding this machine token after token so that she could ride it. It takes your picture as you ride it. I can't tell you how many pictures we have her sitting with her handsome date, Chuck E Cheese.



The other favorite ride, the merry go round. Ah, these are the simple joys in life! One thing that I have come to realize, that Chuck E Cheese has gotten even better since I was a kid! I loved seeing everyone have fun...both little kids AND big kids...yea I'm talking to you Michael!




1 comment:

Bryce Family said...

I can't believe how much older Eva looks since we left your place. Amazing. The girls' favorite rides at Chuck E. Cheese are: the carousel, the Chuck E. Cheese car and this video game where you stomp on the spiders when they light up. We miss you!