Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We are back!

I know, I know...it's been a long time since we have updated our blog. We have been super busy and have let the time slip away from us...but have definitely had a lot of fun while being away from the blog. :-) Maile, Regan, and my Mom and Dad came back from the kids' "Camp Grandma." They had an absolute ball being there! When they came back, we were sooooo excited! The week that Dad was here, we filled our days with non-stop laughter and fun. Mom and Dad took the kids out on dates as is shown here with Ariana and Grandma.

Of course, what would a visit from Papa be without playing a great game of Monster?!
Mom and Dad LOVE this pizza place near our house called, "Bracconies." The lady sitting with Dad is such a stitch. She is the hostess there and knows Mom and Dad VERY well! They always make sure that they go to their favorite place while visiting us. I would say it's their home away from home!
We played a lot of games while they were here! We miss them already!

No comments: