
We have had a bunch of fun having everyone here. It is especially nice to know that Michael and Chelsea are now living here. Their place is so cute! Now if we could only talk ALL of our family to move out here. I'm sure the Hawaiian Ramanlals would LOVE to trade in their tradewinds for some real scary weather!!! Anyways....we have loved playing around with them. We played on our trampoline one night.

Ryan is the one upside down in the air...he was doing a backwards flip while Chelsea looked on. We were taking notes on how to.... :-)

We had a trampoline buns war. I can't remember who won...but I do remember I didn't! We also played crack the egg and double bounced each other.

Eva was mad that we were going to go inside for baths and bedtime. Here she is voicing her feelings through screaming. I chose to laugh instead of scream with her...Ah these are the "paychecks" of motherhood! :-)
1 comment:
We have that same Target star shirt. Classic!
Post a Comment