Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I don't have physical pictures of this day, but have pictures made in my heart that will last forever. Today is a day that we honor mothers and as I pause to reflect on the mothers in my life, I am truly grateful for all that I have. I have learned so much by my own amazing mother as well as the other women in my life. So...I thank you all for being examples to me over the course of my life.

My own mother's day was a wonderful one. Ryan and the kids made me my favorite breakfast in bed. They left me to eat while they hid the presents. Kyla stayed with me and said, "Ha Ha..Mom, do you like to share?!" She said this while eyeing my breakfast. So the two of us ate it together. Later, the kids and Ryan gave me beautiful cards...Regan even made a map to find his card! I found my presents that the kids and Ryan had hid...Ryan and Ana went out and bought me a dress, shirt, and skirt! They were very cute!

I am thankful for my own sweet family. My cute kids teach me so much every day of my life. I am thankful that I am able to teach them and learn from them. They make me experience things, that I would not be able to do so without them. I am also thankful for my amazing prince. He is such and example to me! I am still in awe that I have been blessed and lucky to have him!

So thank you to all the females in my life that have taught me so much! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: