Sunday, May 11, 2008

After the "Bike Lesson"

After Regan's lesson with Moochie, the kids were playing outside. Regan was climbing a tree and went so very high because he wanted to get a better look at a bird's nest. He fell out of the tree and slid down the trunk on the way down, scratching up his body. While I was running a bath for him and then getting band aids for his body, Eva jumped into the tub, shoes and all.
She was having the best time playing in there. Chelsea asked me if she should take her out, I told her not to because she was having a good time and was already wet.
This past week, we also bought a Dyson vacuum. Regan was sooo excited to use it that when his friends came over to play, he said, "Uh, I can't play because I have jobs to do!" He then vacuumed up the house including Maile's room...which also included using the dusting attachments for her bookcase! I guess all we need to get the kids to help is to buy new cleaning supplies!
Kyla has this crazy obsession with putting her all kinds of toys and things in her bed to sleep with. We are amazed that she is able to sleep as there isn't any room for her to sleep!

No comments: