Thursday, November 3, 2011

California

Regan loves Gma Red! As a reward for staying brave with her, she sent him with money by himself to order food and bring it back. He loved doing that! I remember my Mom doing that to me as a child and I was not so brave!
When we came out of Space Mountain, we saw Regan with his own food. Here he is showing us what he got....PIZZA!
We worked up an appetite at Disney, so for lunch, we went to a Mexican place. It was seriously the best Mexican food I have been to since, well, since the last time I was in California!
This is the last shot I had at Disney. We were having too much fun to capture it all on the camera. This was outside of pirates of the Caribbean. This was the ONLY ride that we ALL wanted to go on really, really badly...and guess what?! It was the ONLY one closed! So they had pirate workers playing instruments and singing with the crowd. We loved joining them. The twins did a dance for everyone...so cute! Love Disneyland! Love being there with my family!

No comments: