Thursday, November 3, 2011

California

In October, we went to California with Mom and Dad Pierson, Bryce, and Pierson Chicago crew. We went to a beach house, courtesy of Grammy's good friend, on the beach near Laguna Beach...I think Dayna point? Anyways, it was so fun to be with everyone! The only bummer was that we left Chicago in the upper 70's and clear skies and came to Cali with rain and temps around 50's/low 60's! We ended up leaving the beach house early as we couldn't go to the beach.
The kids wanted to go to the beach so badly that they all suited up despite the chilly temps. I was laughing when some locals asked us if we were from out of town and we said, "What makes you think we aren't from here?!" I'm guessing that the locals asking, were all dressed in coats and long pants and we were in bathing suits was the give away... :-)
The kids were so excited to swim at Grammy's house. Even though it was raining, Regan got in his suit and swam in 62 degree water!!! That's my Oregon boy!
I thought this was a cute shot of Elsa. She got an impromtu bath in the sink while my sister was in there.
Chelsea made all of our hair bows and flowers for our Disney trip. Guess Dad got excited about them!

No comments: