Friday, March 4, 2011

Eva and Eliana

Eva absolutely LOVES going to "pretty school." She attends the Naperville North High School's Huskie preschool program with 4 of her other friends. She loves putting on her backpack and waiting for her ride to pick her up. She told Kyla the other day, "I go to High School and YOU don't!" Oh dear...she's got the high school pride already! It is fun to see her come back with different art projects and tales from the classroom. She has informed us all that she is now called, "EEEva" not "Ava." I think it is because her teachers at school call her that, so she now wants her name to be pronounced that way. We love this little chick!
Eva and Eliana have come down with sickness. Eliana actually has to have a nebulizer treatment every few hours to open up her lungs. Eva just has a fever. She asked to watch some tv while not feeling well, so I laid Eliana down. I thought they looked cute next to one another. Eliana seems to like Little Einsteins and The Backyardigans. :-)

No comments: