I was getting kids out the door for school, when I came back in, apparently I forgot to seatbelt Baby in because I came back in and found her on our kitchen table. She had climbed from her highchair, onto a kitchen chair, onto the table and was about to self serve herself to an apple. She just beamed at me when I asked her what she was doing.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Cute Baby
I was getting kids out the door for school, when I came back in, apparently I forgot to seatbelt Baby in because I came back in and found her on our kitchen table. She had climbed from her highchair, onto a kitchen chair, onto the table and was about to self serve herself to an apple. She just beamed at me when I asked her what she was doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I agree with you.
She is very cute.
I hope you and all will be happy forever
Post a Comment