
We have been busy these last few weeks...well...I guess we are always busy, but it seems especially busy these last few weeks. It is crazy to think that we are due in less than 4 weeks now! Life has been a million miles an hour with us, so to think we are having a baby soon is kind of crazy to think about. Ready of not, she will be coming! My friend from the BYU-Hawaii days and beyond came to visit us from Portland. We had fun hanging out together. I tried to think about something that Tamson never does, and came up with a craft day. Chelsea, Tamson, and I modge-podged some frames...something that I have never ever done, and also made flower hair clips. It was fun to be crafty...something that I never get to do either! We enjoyed lunch together at Sweet Tomatoes. Tamson was laughing as Eva wanted ice cream and sprinkles, only to end up wanting a small bowl of sprinkles and a spoon instead. I guess I can't complain because I remember as a kid going to North Chuck Wagon and mixing every kind of soda into one as well as adding EVERY topping on my ice cream. Ah..the joys of being a kid! We had dinner and played a game which was fun. It was great having her here. Love my her!

The weather has recently become chilly at night...I laugh as I say this because I know this will be considered "Balmy" come winter time. Maile had her friend, Avery spend the night. They went to bed at 2am and woke up at 6am! Wish I had that kind of energy! When they woke up, they went out on the trampoline and jumped around. Soon, all the kids came out with blankets and gloves on. I laughed as I saw Ariana's outfit....tee shirt, shorts, and gloves for hands AND feet. Who would have thought that you could don gloves on your feet?!

A close up of her outfit. It was fun to watch them play. Love these kids!
1 comment:
Well, now I know, thanks to Ariana, what to do about my cold winter feet.
Dawn, you are full of baby! Love you both...
Post a Comment