
Earlier on the fourth, we went to Michael and Chelsea's church to watch their daughter, Cailyn, be blessed. I stole these pics from my Mom's camera and somehow they have ended up sideways on my blog post. I don't know how to turn them around...so crank your necks for a better view... :-) My Mom made Cailyn's dress. She had Chelsea design it and she made it. Mom is so incredibly talented. My sister and I would just draw out or tell her a dress we wanted for formals and proms, and Mom would just "whip it out" with no trouble at all. She at first was going to make a blessing gown that was heirloom quality that all the grand daughters were going to wear. We had Maile and she was the first to wear it. My sister then had twin daughters which posed a problem with one dress...so Mom made ANOTHER amazing dress. The thought was that each family will now have their own dress. So when Cailyn was born, Mom had Chelsea design a dress that she would pass down through their family line.

Michael and Chelsea on their special day. I am sure this is the first of many girls to wear this masterpiece!

Chelsea's family came from California, Utah, and even China to witness this special day. Cailyn is the first grandchild for the Summerhays' family. I would say this girl is loved by many, many people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment