Monday, October 20, 2008

The things we don't have pictures for...

So I don't have pictures of these things, but thought I would put them into our blog. A few weeks ago, Ryan was able to go to the opening game of the Dodgers vs. Cubs. Ryan went with our good friend, Jon, and one of his bosses and his son. His boss has season tickets and sold them to Ryan. Ryan was so excited! He is a super die hard fan of the Dodgers...something that his boss did NOT know when he sold them to him....so when the Dodgers made that amazing grand slam, Ryan stood up and could contain himself no more...he whooped it up to which his boss said, "Uh, that's enough!" Ryan laughed so hard. I don't think he'll be able to buy tickets from his boss next year.... :-0

We don't have pictures...and I wish I did, but my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Bob from Los Angeles came over a couple weeks ago to have dinner with us. We had Chicago style pizza of course. It was so much fun to see them! Michael, Heather, and I all commented on how much we love them and miss them! Thanks Aunt Nancy and Uncle Bob for putting up with our wild ways that night...we sure love you!!!

Heather and I continue to have fun together with our wild kids. The other day, when we were at Costco, the meat man asked me if the twins, Greta, Kyla, and Eva were all of ours. I laughed and said, "Actually, I have 3 more for a total of 5 and these 3 are really hers for a total of 8 kids between us." He couldn't believe us. Sometimes I can't believe it either! It has been so nice having my best friend with me. The other day we put on Rocky music and started cleaning up the house together. We have had a lot of fun...not just while she's been here, but a lifetime of it!

3 comments:

wgp said...

I really AM the luckiest, most blessed Mama in the world! I love that my children love each other and have so much fun together that I'm jealous not to be there too!

Bryce Family said...

Where are the pictures??? What has happened since October 20th?

wgp said...

I keep checking, but nothing new, I miss your blog!!! PLEASE, more news and pictures!